- Your son and you discussed how the Easter Bunny knew about peanut allergies and only gave him candy he could eat.
- You used the term "safe" to describe certain foods to your son and niece and nephew (the allergic trio in our family).
- You made a carrot cake that was nut free.
- You gave your sister-in-law a catalog for Vermont Nut Free Chocolate.
- You rejoiced with family members that Hershey's now makes chocolate Easter eggs that don't have a cross contamination warning.
- You gave away some cleaning products because they contained a no-no in your home: coconut.
- You had an in-depth conversation with your sister-in-law about Disney World's food allergy policies.
- The only nuts at the dinner table were your husband and brother-in-law!
photo courtesy of flickr